This custom chalet style home features 2,280 square feet of living space, a three bay garage and a 400+/- square foot deck. Built overlooking a family's Christmas tree farm, the chalet windows in this home bring the outside in. The focal point of this home is the cathedral ceiling in the main living and dining area, also a cozy fireplace with a stone facade and custom built in shelving. Custom wood beams bring warmth to the large space and add a nice design aesthetic. The master suite is located all the way down the hallway off the main living area and features a giant walk-in closet and bath with a walk-in tiled shower and soaker tub. The lower level features a game room and kid's toy room, plus the third and fourth bedrooms and full bath. This lower level could serve as a great in-law apartment, as this plan offers plenty of space and flexibility on the main level.
- 2,280+/- square feet of living space
- 3 bay garage with an oversized bay
- Expansive 400+/- square foot deck with Trex decking
- Open concept kitchen, living and dining
- Cathedral ceiling with custom wood beams
- Master suite with walk-in closet, custom bath with tiled shower and soaker tub
- Lower level featuring bonus/game room, toy room and two additional bedrooms, plus a full bath