This 4 bedroom custom home built in Scarborough is truly a showpiece of our carpenters' expert finish work. From crown molding to custom built in shelving and a handcrafted curved center staircase, this home is the definition of custom craftsmanship, elegance and curb appeal. The garage entrance on the first floor features a mudroom with custom benches, storage cubbies and hooks, an expansive and bright kitchen enters into a bonus butler's sink, pantry and formal dining area. The centerpiece of the living area is a fireplace with a deep navy shiplap wall, accented with a white custom mantle, extra tall windows and built in benches and shelving.
- 3 bay oversized garage
- 9' ceilings
- Open to above foyer and custom staircase to the second floor
- Fireplace with raised hearth and custom shiplap wall
- Formal dining room with butler's pantry and wet bar
- Built in shelving in living area and home office
- 36'' tall stone columns on either side of front door with tapered posts